Experienced .NET C# Software Developers - B2B/Software/Booking System
Experienced .NET C# Software Developers – B2B/Software/Booking System
Salary: Up to £45k (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Having enjoyed success and growth for the last 25 years, our client has made a name for themselves as one of the leading software companies in the spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training environment.
A forward-thinking, corporate company with a family feel, all employees are nurtured to help them progress and reach their full potential. This is directly reflected in a team of experts who recognise what clients need and develop innovative software solutions that keeps them at the cutting-edge of tech.
They are a fast-growing company and have plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. If you’re looking to work with, not for someone, and progress with a career, not just a job, then our client's company is the place to be!
What’s in it for you?
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
They are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and technically sound individuals, who are experienced in building line-of-business applications, to join their leading software company.
Organisation and prioritising will be key to this role, along with good communication skills, working to tight deadlines and problem solving.
The successful candidate will play an important role in developing our next-generation business management platforms, and supporting the existing platforms, to their extensive and prestigious client base.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will:
- Play an active role in architecting, designing and developing components for our next-generation Salon and Spa management software
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and APIs to integrate our platform with other systems and tools
- Help define and implement software development best practices and drive initiatives to improve quality in a fast-moving environment
- Assist junior developers and our technical support team to help improve their skills
- Investigate and resolve issues escalated by our technical support team on our existing platforms
- Participate in code reviews with other developers to improve quality and spot potential problems before code is released
- Test and review fixes and new features written by other developers
- Work with the wider business to help test new application releases
- Write and maintain development documentation for reference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or solid, proven .NET C# development experience
- 4+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET or Windows Forms, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control, practical experience with deploying and managing applications on Windows Server (including setup, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills
- Desirable skills: VB.NET, Windows Forms.
If you do not receive a response within 28 days kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job