EYFS Co-ordinator - Qatar
A popular School in Qatar is recruiting for an Early Years Co-ordinator to start this academic year.
* Qualified Teacher status
* Commitment to the delivery of an outstanding EYFS curriculum: being an exemplary role model within the Early Years team and embracing the schools ethos, values and aims. A strong team player holding personal impact and presence to help facilitate positive change and achieve excellence.
* A thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and a commitment to promoting the importance and value of outdoor learning.
* A thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of EYFS assessment procedures and experience of electronic based assessment and recording systems, for example CEM and Tapestry.
* Proven track record of having led a curriculum area: including the identification of staff skills and areas for development, efficient management of a subject area budget, the drawing up of a targeted development plan, and having been proactive in developing new initiatives for the subject area, then monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of these.
* An enthusiasm for, and commitment to, the principles and practice of EYFS and a willingness to undertake related trainings to EYFS.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Holding good time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
* Being approachable, positive, flexible and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* In close consultation with the Head of EYFS to coordinate the effective and efficient running of the EYFS:
* Quality assure lesson planning and subject delivery, in relation to best practice, ensuring high quality and consistent education for all students, which is in keeping with Ta’allum requirements
* Co-ordinate the curriculum offered to ensure balance and continuity;
* Monitor Year leader responsibilities.
* Arrange moderation activity and samples of work, along with Head of School to ensure accuracy and consistency of assessment.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of gaps in learning/ coverage within year groups.
* Support Head of EYFS in achieving school and student targets.
* Oversee nominated subject leader responsibilities in regards to creating and implementing action plans which support the implementation of curriculum initiatives and promote student learning and school improvement
* Cover lessons for literacy and numeracy leaders to release them for leadership tasks.
* Support and team teach classes up to 50% timetable in lessons.
* Salary - 16000 QAR
* Accomodation or Allowance
* Medical Cover
* International Benefits
To apply please send your CV and a photo of yourself to Amy at Worldwide-teaching
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job