Finance Assistant - Part Time
BPH Plant Hire has an opportunity for a Finance Assistant - Part Time to join our small, but busy Finance team based in Billingshurst. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive rate of £11.50 - £12.00 per hour dependant on experience.
About the Finance Assistant - Part Time role:
Assisting the Sales and Purchase ledger functions, the position would suit a dynamic individual looking to take on a varied role that involves all administrative aspects of the company’s finance function.
Whilst the role is part-time, we would stress that the preferred working days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Finance Assistant - Part Time:
- Assist with the purchase ledger function, including the processing of supplier invoice and credit notes.
- Reconciling of supplier statements.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Bank, Credit Card & Petty Cash reconciliations.
- Assisting with the credit control function and chasing of debtors.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
What we’re looking for in our Finance Assistant - Part Time:
- Good knowledge of MS Office in particular, Excel
- Good knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Experience with Sage Payroll would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Team player
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to become our Finance Assistant - Part Time, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job