Food Production Operative
Food Production Operative - Bolton - Immediate Starts - Apply Today!
Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work for a fast paced and very busy Food Production company. As the largest "own label" pizza manufacturer in Europe, our client is looking for driven and motivated Food Production Operatives to join their ever growing team.
What does being a Food Production Operative entail?
- Working in a chilled environment (Temperature between 0 and 5 degrees)
- Working in the food production area
- Putting Pizza toppings on Pizza bases
- Other general food production duties
Hours of Work for Food Production Operatives:
- Various Shift Patterns available!
- 06:00 - 14:00 (mornings), 14:00 - 22:00 (Afters) or 22:00 - 06:00 (Nights)
- 08:00 or 16:00 start times
- Working 5 days out of 7
- 8 & 12 hour shifts available
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Food Production Operative?
- Weekly Pay! (Friday)
- Onsite Canteen & vending machines
- FREE onsite parking
- Lockers provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
- Regular ongoing work
Click "Apply" now and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP!
#Assist #Assistresourcing #Food #Production #Operative #foodproductionoperative #findmeajob
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://(url removed)/
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job