Front End Developer
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards.
- Follow and improve code quality standards.
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies.
- Be proactive in communication with team members.
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment.
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them.
- Perform technical assessment of UI mockups /wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time.
- Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution.
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based commercial software products
- Familiar with UI/UX design
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD environment (GitHub or GitLab)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience with Quasar framework
- Experience with Single Page Applications
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job