- Salary: £45,000 - 65,000 - Annum
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: London
- Date: 1 week ago
Our client, an exciting Augmented Reality start-up based conveniently near Liverpool Street Station, is looking for a Front End Developer to join their Development team. You'll be working with world renowned brands like Sony, LG, Curry's, Snapchat, and Walmart on a wide array of projects.
Founded in 2016, this company is a global leader in the innovation, curation and deployment of Augmented Reality Experiences for Commerce. The multi award-winning platform has been adopted by hundreds of retailers in 40 countries all over the world.
● Knowledge of backend technologies such as PHP, bash script, CLI, Experience in
working on Relation and non-Relation DBs
● A good understanding of designing responsive & adaptive web pages and sites for all
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitLab, Bitbucket
● Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing and QA phase and
managing these effectively with a plan to ensure these are avoided in the future.
● Knowledge of A-Frame, Unity, ideally experience with webAR platforms including 8th
wall, quicklook, scene viewer
● Understanding of container platform, such as Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience in working and deploying on Cloud AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, etc.)
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience or knowledge with Native Android and iOS development
Salary: Up to 65k, dependant on experience
If you are a self-starter eager to jump in to this exciting company and get stuck in straight away to designing and developing, please apply for this role! The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, posesses a willingness to learn, and should be flexible with working hours as needed by the demand of the projects.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job