German Speaking Customer Service Advisor WORK FROM HOME
German Customer Support Representative - FULL TIME
Do you speak Native/near native Level German?
Are you looking for a role that fits around your individual timescales?
Are you interested in Working from Home?
If so, Centric-Talent would love to hear from you as we are delighted to be recruiting for our prestigious gaming client a number of talented German speaking and writing Customer Service Advisors to join our client’s team on a remote basis.
Location: UK, work from home
Duration: This is a one roling contracts with a veiw to go permanent (no end date)
Start Date: Immediately (ASAP)
Full time Hours:
· Full Time, 40 hours per week (shift operates from 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday and our client is looking for candidates who can work between these hours/days they are open to working with the hour you are available)
· Shift pattern: Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat as your days off.
Full Online Training Provided
To work from home all candidates must have access to PC/Laptop, headphone/Mic, reliable broadband, quiet working space.
As one of our clients Customer Support Representatives, you will be an ambassador for their brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients’ customers.
You should be calm and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude.
Your goal will be making the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English.
What you will be doing
· Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
· Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
· Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
· You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
· Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
· Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we are looking for
· Near native level fluency in your language & English, particularly reading & writing.
· Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
· Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration
· A willingness to do repetitive tasks and adapt to ever-changing technology.
· An ability to work either alone or in a project team, sometimes under pressure to meet deadlines.
· An interest in and understanding of the video game industry (not essential)
· An aptitude for, and a keen interest in languages and translation (non-essential).
What our client offers
· You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
· Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. We always look to develop our people and always look to promote internally.
· Our Studio has some of the best views of Glasgow and London and is located with excellent transport links. On-site amenities include a café, nursery, ATM, car valeting/charging, dry cleaning, free cycle checks & parking with access to a variety of local bars & restaurants.
· Competitive Rates of pay
· Work from home
· Flexible shifts days, afternoons, weekends (shifts to suit)
· Full Training and Support Provided
About our client
Since 1994, our client has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
To apply for this role, please click apply and one of our recrutiment team will be in contact to discuss in more detial.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job