Graduate Production Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Graduate Production Engineer for our manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent opportunity with a rapidly growing business. You will be someone who continuously strives for improvement and production gains.
- Provide technical support to production.
- Complete process documentation, for work instructions, toolbox talks and quality control
- Investigate and document internal and external quality concerns
- Lead and manage capital expenditure projects
- Time and motion studies
- Lead and investigate continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience required for the Graduate Production Engineer role:
- Educated to degree level in engineering (preferably manufacturing/industrial engineer or minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with experience of ESD controls and electronics manufacture
- Proficient with computers, MS office and using internet resources
- Experience in lean manufacturing, line balancing and capital expenditure projects
Full details for the Graduate Production Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job