Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Salary: GBP 350 - 450 per week
- Salary Per: Week
- Date: 1 month ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Newham
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Would you relish the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, 'click apply' and send your CV today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 - £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday - Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Role:
- Work alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Varied and exciting - crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Teaching Assistant - How to Apply:
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, 'click apply' and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job