- Location: London London
- Date: 1 week ago
Do you consider yourself a bit of a tech superstar? Are you a confident individual who is driven, competitive and aims to achieve? Do you have a passion for technology and IT, with an analytical approach to problem solving and a keen eye for detail ?
If your answer is yes, we need your passion, your skillset and ideas.
As a Zaizi Graduate you'll be working for an innovative and progressive company, with exposure to the latest technologies, and enjoy a varied and challenging role that only comes from working in a small company.
You will be working in one or more of the following areas: DevOps, Test Automation, Software Development.
Zaizi are committed to employee engagement from the very start of your career journey. To enhance this, you will have a dedicated line manager and a tech lead, both of whom are committed to your development.
Contact us now and tell us why we should hire you.
Why should you choose Zaizi?
- You'll be given a coding buddy for the first three months of your employment to help you learn about Zaizi's coding standards, culture and philosophy.
- You'll get your hands on the latest cutting edge technology stack. Just some of the stuff we're using at the moment include: AWS, Azure, Talend, J2SE, YUI, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Packer, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, VMWare, Linux, MySQL, Drupal, Slack.
- We will quickly move you into a team which best suits your talents where you will be committing code from day one.
- We work in small, agile and autonomous teams with no politics. You'll be a key player in your team right from the start.
- We encourage people to fail fast and learn quickly.
- We won't hold you back.
- Bupa Medical Insurance.
- We give you free fruit and great coffee.
- We share ideas, through meetups, tech talks, blogs.
- We have dart gun wars in the office - this helps to release any tensions!
Zaizi is a software consultancy specialising in building bespoke digital solutions using open source software and cloud platforms. We predominantly work with central government agencies and adhere to the Government Digital Service Standard.
As a digital consultancy, working on large and complex public sector projects, utilising the newest and innovative technologies, tools and methods, our people are the key to our success.
To attract, engage and retain diverse, passionate and able people, we've established a great culture and close knit community of people who work hard but also play hard too.
Watch our video:
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative - we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do - if that sounds like you, you'll fit right in!
We have a rigorous recruitment process which we use for all our roles to ensure we attract the very best talent. Our process includes:
• First round - Telephone pre-screen with HR.
• Second round - Video interview with a senior manager.
• Third round - Interview and presentation to senior team.
We would be keen for the candidate to start as soon as possible, but it is more important to us to find the right person and we are able to respect notice periods of up to 3 months.
Individuals seeking employment at Zaizi must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
Zaizi works with UK Central Government departments on a range of projects. To be able to work on our customer projects, employees must be Security Cleared to a standard acceptable to our Government customers. Due to this restriction we can currently only recruit candidates who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously.
Apply for this Job
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job