Graphic and Motion Designer
- Category: Automotive
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: Warwickshire
- Reference: 212256877
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Our Client is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars.
To create and design a varied suite of documents, marketing assets, logo’s, branding, CI guidelines and styling for internal and external customers, both on time and on quality. Acting as a gatekeeper for all content released externally to uphold the highest standard of brand image expected for a luxury Company, and to elevate it as the benchmark for other Companies. The individual is required to produce a high and varied turnover of top-quality visuals to support various internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
To create graphics and motion graphics for a broad spectrum of business needs. A variety of assets for activations, events, launches for both internal and external customers. This role demands a heavy and diverse workload, which needs to be delivered in a timely manner whilst showcasing the exemplary standard expected from our client.
Scope of work:
* Product Launch styling and development
* Motorsport & F1 styling
* Logo Library
* CI guidelines and CI compliant templates, PPT’s and layouts
* Global and Regional Events
* Motor shows
* Special Projects and New Product Brochures
* All marketing and social media collateral, artwork and graphics.
* Corporate screen savers
* Merchandise/licensee Graphic support
Other responsibilities include:
* Expert in the use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and After FX in all its capabilities.
* Creation of logos for use on vehicles and collateral material
* Video and animation (motion graphics) capabilities are required addition
* Demonstrate a creative ability to stay at the forefront of Graphic Design and CI delivery.
* Contribute effectively to team technical discussions to ensure that the processes stay effective.
* Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design, using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
* Provide technical information and support to senior management for design reviews.
* Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account execs, web developers and marketing and external creative agencies.
* Carry out special projects, as directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent related discipline, with relevant creative and production graphic design experience
* Industry relevant experience would be beneficial, but could also suit a recent graduate.
* Experience of Illustrator to high level of proficiency.
* Experience of Photoshop to high level of proficiency.
* Experience of InDesign to high level of proficiency.
* Experience in video/animation software
* Demonstration of ability through visual portfolio.
* Logo creation and typography
* Experience in the Motorsport Industry
* Able to multitask complex projects and processes simultaneously
Portfolio of work demonstrating an artistic eye and mastery of design elements, such as colour, visual hierarchy and composition
Experience working in a cross functional environment and adjusts well to changing circumstances, working well in a busy, deadline-driven dynamic environment
Delivery of production ready design work for print and digital media
Ability to research and promote process improvement
Must be adaptable and versatile in approach to work and deliverables, whilst standing firm on protecting company brand and image.
Access to Mercedes and FCA car lease scheme.
Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
Health Shield Cash Plan.
26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).Discount on our lease schemes with variety manufactures
Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job