Health Care Assistant
- Category: Social Care
- Location: Worcestershire Worcester
- Date: 5 days ago
Coast 2 Coast Care are currently recruiting experienced Health Care Assistants to join our team.
The right candidate applying as a Health Care Assistant will have a passion for providing person centered care and a drive for delivering this to the highest standard.
We have clients in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Worcester and the surrounding areas.
Coast 2 Coast Care require you to have the following as a Health Care Assistant:
* A kind, caring and compassionate nature
* 6 months (minimum) experience working in relevant care setting as a Health Care Assistant
* Right to work in the UK
* Strong communication skills
Benefits of working with Coast 2 Coast Care as a Health Care Assistant
* Competitive pay rates - starting from £9.25ph + holiday pay
* Weekly pay
* Flexible hours to suit your circumstances (full & part time available)
* Ongoing free training & support
* Potential to increase pay with ongoing company incentives
* 24-7 support from your local branch
* Feel valued, part of a team and not just another number
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job