Health Care Assistants
- Location: Godalming
- Date: 6 days ago
Send To Friend
£9 - £9.50/hour
- United Kingdom England South East England Surrey Godalming
19 May 2020
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS - WITH POSSIBLE ACCOMMODATION IF REQUIRED
FULL TIME OR PART TIME OR WEEKENDS
24, 36 OR 42 HOUR PERMANENT CONTRACTS
SHIFTS ARE 12 HOURS PER DAY
DAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS ON OFFER
£9.00 TO £9.50 PER HOUR
GODALMING, SURREY (GU8)
Beautiful, friendly, homely, private owned Nursing and Residential Homes in Godalming are seeking Healthcare Assistants, either experienced or with no experience as training will be provided.
Healthcare Assistants role
- As a Healthcare Assistant are you a caring, kind person, are you seeking a position which will offer you job satisfaction.
- Experience as a Healthcare Assistant is desirable but we will offer training to people with no experience but have a desire to care for elderly people.
- We seek applicants who are team players for the Healthcare Assistant role.
- Healthcare Assistants must have patience and willingness to enhance the quality of life of our clients cared for.
Healthcare Assistants Benefits Package
- Competitive rate of Pay plus overtime if required
- Accommodation available if required
- Fully paid induction training programme offered before you start
- Free Face to Face and Interactive training.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care training offered free of charge
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Health and Wellbeing Insurance Scheme free of charge
- Pension scheme
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Uniforms
- Career development and opportunities
- Discounted / Free Food
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job