Healthcare assistant/Support worker
Job Description: Health care assistant / SWupport worker days and nights.
At BHC we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to people in a variety of settings including; residential, supported living and outreach services. You will be providing care to people with varying needs including elderly care, learning disability, mental health and children's services.
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- Supporting service users to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for providing care and support.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 and 3
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact Nahlyn Griffiths on or email
BHC is an Equal Opportunities Employer
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job