Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Salary: £36,000 - 38,000 - Annum
- Category: Engineering
- Location: High Wycombe Buckinghamshire
- Date: 1 week ago
My client is a busy plumbing and heating business based in Henley on Thames.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Heating Engineer / Gas Engineer to work on all aspects of repair and servicing of heating systems and boiler breakdowns and fault finding. As a heating engineer you must have an excellent understanding of heating installations and be confident in all aspects of the above as well as general plumbing work.
You will be carrying out domestic heating repairs, diagnostics, servicing and installations in high end residential premises dealing with respected customers. This is quality work and would suit a person looking to work on high level installations. All our work is based within the Berkshire and Oxfordshire area.
• Fully qualified Heating Engineer
• Relevant trade qualifications
• Equivalent of four years relevant work experience
• Experience working within high end private domestic dwellings
• Maintenance/Repair/Fault Finding Experience
• Breakdown Experience is Essential
• Full Boiler Installations
• Must be a competent Plumber
• Must work on a range of boilers
This is a full time permanent position for an engineer looking to join and further their career. For the right person there is an opportunity to more into a more senior off the tools role.
Salary: Basic Salary - £36,000.00 to £38,000.00 OTE £40,000 - £45,000.00
Brand New Van, Company iphone, Pension, All PPE.
For more information on the position, please send your CV via the CV Library link or call Phil @ Adept Services on the number provided below
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job