An opportunity to work within the **HR department at a Glasgow City Centre** firm has become available on a 12 month FTC.
It would suit someone with Administration experience within an HR department or an HR graduate who is looking to gain experience within a busy HR department.
You'll provide all manner of admin support to the Glasgow HR Department and the Central HR teams.
**Day to day you can expect to**:
- Answer all incoming calls to the HR dept
- Format a range of documents for the HR team
- Taking extensive minutes at meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Booking rooms and catering for meetings and training events
- Assisting with the preparation of documents before and after meetings
- Draft and send letters and communication to clients and third parties as required
- Work with the fiance team to create invoices
You will have ideally gained some experience working within a busy office environment before and will be confident in using all MS packages.
The ability to manage your time and prioritise your workload is essential. You will have to deal with clients and therefore a professional telephone manner and confidence in dealing with enquiries is important.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job