- Category: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: England London
- Date: 1 month ago
We are recruiting an HR Assistant to work as part of an HR Team, in supporting the charity in their day to day HR needs.
This role is based at the head office of an organisation that run a large range of charity services for the Healthcare sector. In this role, you will report into the HR Business Partner on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience working within an HR environment.
The benefits of the role of HR Assistant, include: -• Pension Scheme
• Welfare scheme
• Career Development
• Employee recognition programme
• Holiday and sick pay
The role of the HR Assistant includes: -• General HR administration of the employee life cycle
• Administer weekly and monthly payroll input data
• Help creating HR reports
• Maintain the HR database
• Deal with day to day enquires
• Process documentation for employees starting and leaving the organisation
• Liaise with the occupational health providers
• Manage your own workload
• Work as part of a team
• Supporting in recruitment and selection
• Supporting learning & development
My client is looking for someone with some HR experience, who is able to demonstrate their competence in working under pressure and to deadlines.
My client is looking to interview asap, therefore if you believe this role is right for you, do not hesitate in applying.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy, recruiting on behalf of our client.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job