- Salary: £33,000 - 37,000 - Annum
- Category: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Lancashire
- Date: 2 weeks ago
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an established business in the Burnley area. Our client is looking to further strengthen their HR team with an experienced HR professional, someone ideally who has worked within a HR generalist position and gained considerable experience in this type of role.
This is a great time to be joining their HR team, where it will enable them to strengthen their resources and support the business at a time of growth. If you want to work in a stimulating, challenging and rewarding environment, then we would love to hear from you.
As the HR Advisor you will act as the first point of contact for staff and managers across the full employee life cycle. You will support operational managers across the business, providing a proactive and responsive HR service.
The successful candidate will manage a range of employee relation matters from basic absence management through to more complex matters such as disciplinary & grievances. You will also be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle and will provide regular updates to senior managers for designated areas.
You will be used to maintaining and updating policies as well as assisting managers to understand and implement HR policies and procedures to a high standard ensuring consistency across the organisation. You will be experienced in all areas of HR and be able to manage a diverse workload.
HR Advisor - Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be someone who is already working at a senior level or a highly experienced HR officer and have a background in providing employee relations advice to line managers at different levels. You must be confident in providing advice on all areas of the HR employee life-cycle as well as coaching and developing managers as required.
HR Advisor - Key Accountabilities:
- Act as the point of contact for HR expertise for both employees and managers in business areas
- To identify, lead and manage resourcing activities to ensure appropriately qualified and skilled staff are recruited in a timely manner
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance for management on long term absences
- Coach and support managers on areas of HR from understanding of the people management policies, employee engagement, managing performance and the performance management process
- To develop HR KPIs and review these with key managers to enable informed decisions to be made that support the business
- Liaise with external organisations as required
The successful HR Advisor / HR Officer will need to have:
- Able to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
- Experience of using HR software and produce management reports and HR KPIs
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy environment, and manage own workload
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job