Flow Control / Manufacturing
£50,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Zenith Advisory Partners LTD has recently partnered with a world leading manufacturer of Flow Control products for the Chemical, Oil & Gas, Water and Nuclear industries. With a vision to grow the business are searching for a dedicated, experienced HR Director.
We’re currently looking to speak to a passionate, creative, senior leader with a proven track record of strategy development, implementation, and transformational change.
• A proven people lead in business transformation and process re-engineering, incl. a working knowledge of Lean and 5S.
• Strategy formalisation, successful cascade to gain understanding, ownership and successful execution.
• Commercial capability increasing individual and organisational performance.
• Reward and Recognition - REMCOM, Towers Perrin, Benchmarking, LTIP, bonus & commission schemes
• Attraction, retention and development of talent – less glamorous sectors, rapid growth and skills shortages.
• Excellent communication skills coupled with a passion for internal communications and employee engagement (Best Companies).
• Confidant, qualified and proven coach-mentor and business partner – tempered challenge.
• Flexible and proven in diverse sectors, single and multi-site locations.
• Managing, simplifying and delivering complex matters.
• Making Health & Safety personal - Proven at creatively winning hearts and minds.
• Chaired people forums, and partnered C level officers in local and national pay bargaining.
• Significant union experience - TGWU, USDAW, SATA, UNITE and UNISON.
• Mergers and Acquisitions.
• RPO Models and volume resourcing and capacity planning.
The successful candidate will hold an MCIPD with solid experience in helping a manufacturing business grow in the UK but also internationally.
How To Apply
To Apply please update your CV and send it the advert or register your details with ZAP to hear about similar opportunities
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job