Humanities Teacher - Italy
Humanities Teacher in Italy
I am currently looking for a Humanities Teacher who is available to start ASAP 2020 for a full-time teaching position in a reputable school in Italy.
- To start ASAP
- Delivering Humanities Lessons to Secondary students
- Monday to Friday
- Be prepared to follow the policies of the school
- Have very good ICT skills and use these in the context of their teaching
- Be a self- starter with an enthusiastic and dynamic approach
- P.G.C.E. or equivalent teaching Qualification
- Caters for Early years, Elementary, Middle and High School
- State of the art facilities including auditorium, swimming pool, gymnasium, two libraries, coffee bar service and kitchen, dining hall and external spaces for sports and social use.
- Location is rich in history and culture
- External and underground parking
- Boarding school facilities
- Follow IB Curriculum
- 1 year renewable contract.
- The salary for this post would be up to 2,500 Euros per month
- Cost of flights paid for up to £400
- Free Lunches daily at school
- Free Italian Lessons
To apply, please send your CV in to Amy at Worldwide-teaching
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job