Independent Financial Advisor
Financial Adviser/ Wealth Management – Tonbridge
Base Salary £40-45k, OTE £80K.
Independent Financial Adviser to convert leads from is a hybrid role combining the servicing & developing an existing portfolio of private clients with the ability to develop new clients using our business development strategies.
Your objective will be to develop additional opportunities within these clients. This includes selling through the family generations, gaining referrals, building introducer relationships and acquiring introductions into centres of influence.
You will also run client servicing events to further develop your client portfolio.You will be provided with practical business development support including your own marketing budget.
You will be given high quality pre-and post-sales support. You will have the benefit of working with well-trained people using proven processes and the latest technology. We will support you to win big cases and we will ensure that those client cases are processed efficiently and effectively.That enables you to focus all of your time on client servicing/revenue generating activities without being burdened with excessive administration.
- You are fully Diploma Level 4 qualified and have a proven sales track record
- Experience in business development
- Ideally you have experience with an IFA firm and understand how a ‘client servicing’ model works.
- You have overachieved in previous sales/advisor roles
- You may have IHT or pensions experience which would be an advantage
- You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential.
- You are able to build up rapport with clients both face to face and on the phone.
Please get in touch for more information and to discuss your application in more depth
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job