Influencer Admin & Marketing Apprentice- Wellbeing
- Company: The Hut Group
- Salary: £11,050 - £12,155 per annum
- Category: Retail and Wholesale
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Salary Per: Annum
- Date: 1 month ago
The THG Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including , Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever-expanding team.
Joining us as an Influencer Marketing Apprentice you will be given exposure and responsibilities in the below areas:
Start with a 13-15-month Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Help the Influencer Execs/Managers with reporting and administrative work.
- On the job training with all channel heads including, Social, PPC, Affiliates & Influencers, SEO, CRM.
- Training with marketing & Ecommerce Data. How & why we use data to influence marketing decisions specially for influencers.
- Site/brand specific influencer sales and growth strategy
- Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our Influencer marketing activities.
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan and develop influencer strategy for the division
- Identifying and recruiting influencers for the division and handling the on-boarding process.
- Managing and owning sample order process system for influencers.
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Up to date with current influencers
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job