Informatica IDQ Consultant
Informatica IDQ Consultant - London / home based - Various skill levels considered
An outstanding specialist independent consultancy focussing on data strategy and data-related business challenges are looking to hire an Informatica IDQ Consultant.
There is a possible requirement to hire two people; subsequently, we are seeking all levels of experience, from junior up to more senior, so don’t be put off if you can’t tick all the boxes!
This consultancy is engaged by its clients to define and deliver global multi-year data strategies, modern data warehouse solutions, data governance and lineage, master data management, data quality measurement & remediation and overall programme governance.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, and stable Data Governance Consultancy who are very busy even in the current climate; responsibilities for this role
* Understanding and interpreting, or deriving requirements for development, by directly engaging with various stakeholders to understand future enhancements and new functionalities.
* Consult in an SME capacity on tool use, implementation, integration, development, support, adoption and best practice.
* Stakeholder management at all business levels, both technical and business side.
* Data profiling, data analysis and manipulation.
* Change control and issue management within the project context.
* Producing technical documentation for requirements, testing development and definition.
* Engineer solutions within the technical stack in line with organisational strategy.
* Providing strategic leadership, guiding use and development for IT and the business (more senior applicants)
* Present methodologies, best practice and solutions to individuals and groups.
* Tool configuration and use within data management technology stack
* Experience in, and desire to continue a career in; data management standards, data governance practices, data quality, data profiling, reference data management and business glossarisation.
* Likely 5+ years in a Data focused role: e.g. data steward, data-focused consultancy, etc. (again more senior applicants, a couple of years experience is sufficient)
* Data model familiarity from contextual through logical to physical.
* Hands-on expertise working with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), e.g. installed, configured and delivered solutions into production.
* Experience of understanding business requirement, designing, implementing and testing Data Quality processes.
* Hands-on experience on data extraction from multiple source systems.
* Understanding of best practices and process optimisation of IDQ mappings.
* Familiarity with IDQ concepts, i.e. DQ dimensions, analyst, mapping, workflow, application, etc.
* Data manipulation skills.
* Solid computer skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite, MS Project and Visualization tools.
* Degree educated – likely in computer science, mathematics, or another scientific discipline.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of IDQ experience or more and can tick most of the list above we would love to hear from you.
The company is great, supportive, professional, and at the forefront of data governance, the office is relaxed but busy, they employ some of the brightest talent around. The senior leadership team are passionate and well regarded. They are dynamic, with an open culture, no office politics or micromanagement.
For the foreseeable future, this will be a home-based role with initial interviews to be carried out by video conference.
Hit the apply button and discover what’s possible.
Keywords: | IDQ | Informatica | Data | Data Management | Data Governance | Data | Financial Services | Consultancy | Information Technology | Data Quality
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job