Insights & Marketing Technology Lead
At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit
At ConvaTec, we’re transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We’re aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us as an Insights & Marketing Technology Lead, and you’ll do the sameMeet Nik Purnell, Program Director, Global Digital CoE to find out more about the Marketing Centre of Excellence - Digital: '
About the role
As Insights & Marketing Technology (MarTec) Lead you will enable the measurement of digital marketing performance across the global market. You will own the deployment of marketing data & analytics tools by consolidating platforms, standardizing implementation and building standard reporting. Selection, implementation and providing coaching on tools will make it possible to improve efficiency and profitability in digital marketing team.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and consolidating existing marketing data & analytics platforms
- Building a cost effective marketing support plan by outlining tools required to improve efficiency in marketing
- Ensuring that the digital analyst’s needs for data tools is fully supported in a profitable and cost-efficient manner
- Helping support the data infrastructure required by the digital marketing channels to deliver their goals
- Writing strong briefs for the development teams to execute and build on
- Tracking, monitoring and input into the technical development and build process
- Creating guidance documents and briefs for MarTec tools selection and implementation
- Organizing internal training on MarTec platforms
- Building standard reporting as per the needs of marketing channels and digital analysts
- Ensuring that tools and software exist in order for marketing activity to comply with UKGC, CAP and BCAP, GDPR and CMA guidelines and policies
You’ve recently worked within a digital agency or business, being in charge of MarTec software build/procurement. Previously you gained experience with a Marketing team and worked across different platforms. You were used to sharing recommendations with others based on data (both quantitative and qualitative) analysis techniques. You understand how good organisation and plan can help with resolving complex problems.
- Master’s degree in related field (Computer Science, Engineering, Digital Marketing)
- Technical knowledge of MarTech tools, with hands-on experience working across different platforms
- MedTech experience will be an added value
Our ambitions will bring the very best out in you. You’ll be pushed to aim higher and really own your work. You’ll be encouraged and supported to make things happen, too. It can be challenging. But, as the progress you make will help improve the lives of millions, it’ll be worth it.This is stepping up to a challenge. This is work that’ll move you.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you! Full time
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job