Internal Communications Specialist
About The Role
Are you a skilled communicator who is passionate about delivering high quality, creative internal communications? Do you thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional team?
We want to deliver best-in-class internal communications that helps SWIFT to be a great place to work, helps our colleagues to speak with one voice and helps them see how meaningful their work is. This is an exciting time for internal communications, as we launch our new corporate strategy and embrace a new way of working through Agile.
You will be responsible for the smooth delivery of internal communications, providing engaging content through multiple channels. By telling our story internally, you will help to drive employee engagement, raise awareness of key business priorities and shape culture.
Working in collaboration with colleagues and expert teams around the globe in this cross-functional role, you will cover anything from strategy, to customer experience and IT, offering you an opportunity to take the lead on many initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with business teams to define communication strategies and articulate messages across the company
- Devise new, creative forms of communication and concepts to increase management-employee connections, raise and maintain staff engagement and highlight specific culture-related topics
- Produce and manage multi-channel communications, including SWIFT-branded collateral (such as teasers, articles and videos)
- Implement communications and engagement activities for transformation initiatives across all aspects of internal/employee communications
- Write, own and update content (articles, news, blogs and posts) on internal channels such as Sharepoint and Confluence
- Organise events from concept through delivery including networking events, and lunch and learn sessions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Solid experience in planning and organising, with the ability to focus on the task at hand and deliver on time
- Open-minded, solutions-oriented, flexible and a true team player
- Self-motivated and able to excel with several competing priorities
- Able to work cross-culturally and with senior management
- Understanding of financial and technology markets, and SWIFT-related business areas is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of publication and graphical editing packages (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop) and HTML and PDF editing packages, as well as motion design
- Education - University degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related subject
Company & department description
SWIFT doesn't stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology is a very exciting place to be right now.
SWIFT is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value - every instant of every day, in almost every country.
We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at SWIFT has real impact too - an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
SWIFT is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You'll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job