IT Service Desk Technician -12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are now hiring for an IT Service Desk Technician to join the team. Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will provide first and second line IT technical support for the company’s software, hardware, server and network infrastructure via our IT ticketing system.
This position will require some shift work shared with other team members, working Monday-Friday from 8am to 8pm and occasional Saturday work.
* This is 12 month fixed term contract
* Salary up £25,000 pa dependant on experience
What you’ll do in this role:
* Support the end user community to diagnosis and resolve IT issues
* Support Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10
* Configure and set-up of user accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft Azure environments along with other business systems
* Support and use Microsoft Office 365
* Set-up new IT equipment such as PCs, iPhones, printers, monitors etc.
* Develop and maintain support documentation to allow for self-fix and to build a library of fixes for use by other IT team members
* Work and share information with other team members, maintain formally documented systems others can easily and logically access and use
* Manage your own workload and set priorities for support issues
* Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job