Junior Content Writer
- Date: 1 month ago
About Us ✨
At GoHire ( ), our mission is to make companies hire smarter and grow faster. Our talent hiring platform helps SMBs across the world manage jobs, candidates, interviews, and hiring, in less time, with less effort.
Since our founding in 2016, we've grown to become a fully profitable, 100% globally distributed team of high-performing, happy people, dedicated to building a product our customers love. Check out our 5-star Capterra rating .
About The Role
The marketing team at GoHire is responsible for overseeing all marketing activities across multiple channels, such as content, advertising, digital, PR, events, design, etc. Charged with educating businesses across the world on the need for GoHire, helping them understand how GoHire will make them hire smarter and scale faster.
At GoHire we believe in the power of producing high-quality content to grow our business. Now, we're looking for Content Marketers to create some of the most impactful and renowned content marketing materials in our industry and take our content to the next level.
You will be a core part of our content production process, creating all types of content including short-form and long-form content marketing writing such as web page copy, blog posts, meta-descriptions, landing page copy, emails, event descriptions, video, and more.
You will collaborate with the entire marketing team ensuring we create impactful campaigns.
- A qualification in journalism/communications/multimedia would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to create engaging and educational content.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch.
Working With Us
- Competitive salary
- 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Regular compensation reviews
- Flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with loved ones
- Team excursions twice a year
- Paid 1-month sabbatical after 3 years
At GoHire, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency, trust and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don't have strict policies, we have guidelines because work/life harmony is an important part of our organisation.
We are a highly driven team coming from many different backgrounds. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend a week together planning, working and having fun. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen our team and the work we produce.
Interviews: February/March 2020
Start date: April 2020
Sound Like You?
We want to hear from you as soon as possible, hit the apply button and send over your application.
Interested in but don't think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions .
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job