- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Greater London
- Date: 1 week ago
Permutable AI, a new and fast-growing start-up in the artificial intelligence space, is now looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our team based in South West London. Our current focus is on natural language processing and patterns detection in financial time series. You will directly work with the co-founders of the company, creating critical parts of the infrastructure for our products.
* Support and develop throughout whole product lifecycle
* Develop scalable data ingestion and data management pipelines that will power ML centric products
* Design and create APIs to facilitate interaction between Machine Learning engines and JS frontends
* Setup relevant part of infrastructure on AWS
* Ensure quality of code through test-driven development and deployment
* Work closely with our machine learning research personnel
* Work independently as well as work in a team
* Experience with cloud deployment
* Experience in development of RESTful or GraphQL APIs.
* Strong computer science or STEM background.
* Experience with AWS lambda, AWS batch, AWS Step Functions, EC2/ECS/EKR
* Experience in Machine Learning
* Flexible Remote / Office Role
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job