Junior RGS Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Junior RGS Developer to join an award winning and forward-thinking company in Southwark, London.
As an RGS (Remote Game Server) client developer, you will be responsible for integrating their catalogue of innovative games with a range of third-party platform operators and providing ongoing support for content released on the live platforms, in accordance with the company roadmap.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Learn how to develop and maintain their in-house RGS and HTML5 games client framework
* Work with stakeholders internally and externally to help deliver the initial integration requirements and to provide ongoing support
* Continually learn how to write high-quality code that is robust, well tested and easy to maintain
* Maintain self-driven learning, researching and suggesting new ways to improve our tech platform
* Be passionate about games and have a keen interest in game-play mechanics
* Be willing to follow and even improve upon our development standards
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job