- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devon
- Date: 1 week ago
Pluss CIC is a Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential.
Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team who thrive on working in a target driven environment looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
The role of the Key Worker will be to achieve the effective delivery of employment programmes focussing on achieving sustained job outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships.You will need to be able to guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision. You should also have experience working in an advising and guidance environment or previously worked within employability.
We anticipate that this role will be delivered digitally so you will have to be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
If you are from a sales/recruitment or work in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others then we would love to hear from you.
* Achieving performance targets across the contract
* Through personal assessment and profiling establish effective action plans and optimum progression routes for customers, including undertaking both employment and personal risk assessments.
* Ensure action plans are reviewed and developed to support customers through to sustained employment.
* Work within the quality framework as outlined by the contract ensuring compliance at all times.
* Provide information, advice and guidance that meets any contractual requirements and that assists customers in accessing employment, appropriate training, and helps them to achieve career aspirations.
* Ensures best practice is adhered to and championed.
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience within a similar role or be able to demonstrate transferable skills
* Experience of working on outcome based programmes.
* Experience of securing employment opportunities for those furthest from the labour market
* IAG level 4 or equivalent
* Experience of liaising with existing and emerging customers
* Knowledge of the geographical operating area and labour market
Salary: £21,658 - £22,681 p.a (dependent on experience)
Hours: - 37 Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 17.00 Friday 8.30 – 16.30
Closing Date: 26 January 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job