- Category: Social Care
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Date: 1 week ago
My client, who specialise in providing supported living services and accommodation to vulnerable young people aged between 16 - 25 years, are looking for Key Workers to join their East Midlands team, on a full time and permanent basis paying £19,951 per year.
Most accommodations are Nottingham based but you will be required to travel to other sites across East Midlands, including Leicester, as required, therefore your own vehicle and full UK driving licence are essential.
Working hours will vary each week around the hours included in the list below. Successful candidates will have at least two days off per week, but total working hours will be 44hours per week.
8am - 5pm
5pm - 10pm
10pm - 8am (sleep)
If you are motivated to help young people achieve independence then this may be of interested to you. This work involves safeguarding and support plans, tailored on the needs of the young people (16-25), to help them develop the skills needed to be independent. Whilst this involves lone working you would be part of a wider support team who work with the young people in their own accommodation.
To be successful, you:
* Will ideally have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent OR a minimum of two years' experience working with Young People
* Will have previous experience working as a Key Worker/Senior
* Will have experience and knowledge of safeguarding young people
* Will be comfortable and confident dealing with challenging behaviours
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job