LGV 2 Driver / Loader - Cannock
LGV 2 Driver/Loader - Cannock
Competitive Rate of pay, plus bonus and overtime rates, plus excellent benefits package
- Are you tired of being away from home for days on end?
- Are you ready to work for a business that encourages good work life balance?
- Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge?
If you answered YES, than this your golden opportunity awaits……
We currently have an opportunity for a Driver/Loader to join the team. As part of your role you will be required to load bins and drive our vehicles.
Biffa Plc is the leading nationwide integrated waste management business. Through the expertise of our people and investment in technology we promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
You might be thinking, “I don’t have waste management experience?” No problem, we offer in-house, on the job training and instruction on the various vehicles we operate in our fleet, so your experience as a driver will be utilised and your skills and knowledge base will increase.
We have been awarded the British Council 5 Star Safety Award in recognition of our safety standards which reflects the good working conditions we operate in as well as supply all required PPE.So if you are a team player, who offers a flexible work approach and a passion for providing excellent service to our customers, we would be happy to hear from you.
As with any job there are essentials requirements. For Biffa these are:
- Class 2 Driving License (must have previous class 2 driving experience)
- Flexibility and Good work ethic.
- Digital Tachograph.
- Up to date Driver CPC.
- Basic communication skills including written word.
- Strong time keeping skills.
And here’s why you’ll love it at Biffa.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Retail and leisure discounts.
- Holiday and travel discounts.
- Bike to work scheme
Dedicated to diversity.
At Biffa we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job