Locum Practice Nurse
- Category: Pharmaceutical
- Location: London
- Date: 1 month ago
CALLING ALL PRACTICE NURSES!
Lifeline Recruitment Services are currently looking for experienced Practice Nurses who are available to work ad hoc sessions. These welcoming GP Practices have ongoing , short and long sessions available and you can choose the hours to suit you!
The ideal Practice Nurse will:
* Have at least 2 years experience working in a GP surgery
* Have up to date documentation, including NMC membership, training, insurance etc.
* Be happy to undergo a DBS check or have a DBS certificate dated within a year
* Be confident in using EMIS Web and/or SystmOne
* Looking for locum work to fit around other work/commitments
Lifeline Recruitment Services is a specialist NHS approved health care agency, who are the preferred supplier to a variety of GP Practices and Private Clinics all over the UK.
Here at Lifeline, we pride ourselves on our dedicated service for both Practice nurse and clients. Our friendly staff ensure that you experience a smooth registration process, are committed to finding you the right shifts and can be easily contacted.
Join us and start your new locum career today!
Registering with Lifeline guarantees you:
* Excellent pay rates
* Suitable locations
* Free DBS Check
* Free mandatory training
* Support from our Clinical Lead Nurse
* Quick and easy registration
* Weekly email job alerts
If you are interested please apply and send your CV
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job