LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Job Description - LPN (Licensed PracticalNurse)
A client of Sunshine Enterprise USA is seekingLPNs to join our team. Full benefits available at 32 hours and above. Thisis a perfect opportunity for a nurse who would like to pick up additionalshifts with a flexible schedule that works for you.
This is a fast-paced environment that requiresan ability to pick up any unfamiliar software quickly.
This client is large upscale Active LivingCommunity and Health Center dedicated and committed to providing services forolder adults and persons with special needs by creating and administeringexcellent residential and health care facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with the evaluation of resident’s needs.
- Assist with planning resident care based on MD orders.
- Implement resident care based on MD orders. Evaluate care and communicate with MD for updates of orders.
- Ensure that residents receive their medicine at the prescribed time by the MD order.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure.
- Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that CNAs are following MD Orders.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must be CPR Certified
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job