Marketing & Communications Executive
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join our small marketing team at New College of the Humanities to support the Digital Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing in the delivery of the marketing plan and the integration of all marketing activities, in order to increase student recruitment in a niche addressable target market.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To update all social media channels with content and news from the College using our social scheduling system on Hubspot
- Oversee safe, secure, timely delivery and orderly storage of all printed materials, including management of in-house execution of direct mailings
- To brief and manage freelance designers to create banners, adverts, posters and other creatives for use digitally.
- To update pages on the website using WordPress in accordance with brand guidelines.
- To update and maintain our media library including all photos and videos. Ensuring all media is tagged/labelled and has the necessary subtitles
- To assist with any in-college or online events, this may include ordering catering, sending invites, managing suppliers, welcoming guests, answering questions from prospective students and generally representing the College.
- Reporting on our marketing channels using Google Analytics to create reports for senior members of staff.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- To assist with the creation and monitoring of Facebook adverts and Google ads, this includes all responding and day to day management of the account.
- Assist with ongoing development and production of all branded materials briefing and managing third-party designers, printers, film producers and photographers (e.g. display stands, banners, giveaways, etc.)
- Co-ordinating targeted direct mailings and email campaigns using Hubspot or other CRM systems
- Support the team with ad hoc administrative support and marketing projects and other activities as necessary
Generous benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance (excl. Bank holidays), group life assurance, group income protection, pension scheme (optional) and private healthcare (optional).
Start date: August 2020What we are looking for
- Happy to work hard in a small, friendly team.
- Happy to help all members of staff and to roll up sleeves and do whatever is required to finish the task.
- Needs to have initiative and have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise own workload so that deadlines are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to forge effective relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines, backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Basic knowledge of the Google Analytics Platform.
- Experience creating content for social media websites.
- Excellent IT skills including intermediate to advanced use of Excel (ability to make pivot tables etc..)
- Experience in Google Adwords, including setting up campaigns and running reports.
- Experience in creating Facebook/Instagram adverts and setting up campaigns.
- Experience with CRM tool Hubspot (Emails, Reporting, Form Creation, Workflows).
- Knowledge of how to make webpages using Wordpress.
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Good first degree preferably in a humanities, social sciences or Law. Or proven work experience. (E)
AnyAdditional job details
Location London · Bloomsbury, London (interim remote working may be required from time to time)
salary depending on experience
Contract, dates and working times Permanent
Full-timeHow to apply
Please click apply to begin your application.
Please reference your application “ME0720”.
Participation in the equal opportunities section is encouraged, but voluntary. Applications must include a covering letter of no more than one page and a full curriculum vitae. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and it is likely that an appointment will be made prior to the closing date of this job advert. Applicants are therefore encouraged to submit applications at the earliest opportunity. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community and will be judged on merit alone. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs , a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.Promote job vacancies, courses or events
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job