My client is a brand leading manufacturer and distributor of heating and plumbing related tools and consumables, predominantly servicing the UK market but with a growing export market, currently exporting to 15 countries.
Based in South Leeds, the company enjoys good transport links, free on-site parking and flexible working for the right candidate.
They are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join their rapidly growing business. This is a new role and will involve working closely with management and internal departments to develop and coordinate the company marketing requirements.
Digital Marketing Experience
* You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, eCommerce usage including Amazon Vendor accounts.
* Be able to quickly pick up new software and adapt to existing systems.
* A good grasp of digital marketing metrics such as Impressions, click-throughs, bounce rates, analytics goals etc
* Management of all marketing activity to support the wider business goals.
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
* Experience managing budgets and measuring and reporting back ROI.
* Line management responsibility.
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* Minimum qualification of a professional diploma in marketing.
* At least five years marketing experience within a busy company.
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Ability to create and deliver a marketing plan.
* Experience with web content management and e-Commerce systems.
* Working knowledge of e-shot systems such as Mailchimp or similar.
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a growing team.
* First class communication skills.
For the right person, this is an opportunity to shine and develop the Marketing department whilst honing their skillset within a vibrant, energetic and rapidly evolving business.
Salary: Depends on your skills and experience
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job