Marketing Manager - Freelance
Founded in 2013, the company is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage, operating in one of the most exciting industries in the world. This enthusiastic team strives to combine the traditional yachting values of passion and discretion with next generation technology. They have a reputation built on the consistency of their impeccable customer service. Based in South West London, They are perfectly positioned to service clients from around the world and only a short flight away from the super yacht hubs of the Mediterranean.
About the Role:
The company is seeking a creative Marketing Manager to improve brand awareness and share of voice within the super yacht sector. With focus on driving content across all digital channels, to begin with, this role would suit an energetic agency side account exec looking to take their next step up client side, in a friendly and supportive environment but want the flexibility and autonomy of freelance. He/she would shape the marketing strategy to drive engagement but also expected to deliver on it. The role is a hybrid of commercial marketing and brand. He/she would have experience converting ecrm to tangible results, using data analytics to derive meaningful insights and generating new ideas to reach and engage the target audience. He/she would work closely with sales, web developers, content and the current agency to ensure all marketing objectives are aligned and that the company is maximising all opportunities, while maintaining brand values and brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Develop a marketing/brand strategy to help increase client engagement
- To manage and build the CRM programme to maximise retention and optimise conversion
- To act as the customer/ brand guardian and ensuring cohesive brand communications throughout the customer journey
- Review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Ownership of the social channels and growing them
- Create relevant sales collateral when needed that aligns with brand and objectives
- Alongside the owner, support the evolution of the brand identity
- Help craft a marketing plan for a new travel business venture
- Identify new marketing opportunities within existing channels and identify additional ones
- Support individual Yacht Brokers professional profiles to ensure our brokers are seen as the best in the business and all align with the brand
- Ability to take the lead and own the marketing function
- Ability to think strategically but also hands on managing and implementing day-to-day marketing programmes
- Excellent awareness of digital marketing and a willingness to learn more and demonstrate it
- Strong affinity with travel industry and ideally some experience in this area
- Languages a plus
- A confident self starter able to work independently and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketeer, Marketing Lead, Marketing Executive may also be considered for this role.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job