Marketing Manager Innovation International
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod® product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating.
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends on it!
Insulet Corporation is one of the fastest growing medical device companies thanks to the global success of the Omnipod® Insulin Management System in reducing the daily burden for people living with diabetes.
The Marketing Manager, Innovation will align with the global Innovation team to support the development of the global product and portfolio strategy for the innovation road map. The role will support assessing the market opportunities and capture the insights from customer research across the International markets to feed into the product requirements.
The Marketing Manager, Innovation will support the development of the Go To Market strategy for the International business, develop the Launch Excellence Scorecard, support the market commercialisation plans and provide on-market product support. There will be significant collaboration with cross-functional and cross-border teams to ensure a consistent approach and ultimate success.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, analyse the market, competition, clinical and customer needs, and technology developments to support development of product opportunities that meet real customer needs to deliver the business objectives.
- Support and feed into the Global Marketing Innovation teams on the development of the customer requirements for the product portfolio to maintains a global road map.
- Support the worldwide product strategy by input of the voice of the international customer.
- Identify product development opportunities in the International markets by working with customers,
- Understand and support the prioritisation of customer targets, value concepts/needs and importance through primary and secondary market research, including one-on-one customer interviews, focus groups, qualitative market research and web-based surveys working closely with the global team.
- Commercialization and on market support
- Develop the commercialization strategies and roll out plans.
- Development and execution of the local launch plans and sales force training in collaboration with the International Marketing groups.
- Development of creative strategies and marketing materials
- Understand International business dynamics and competitive environments to feed into the global team
- Collaborate closely with all cross functional team members as necessary including regulatory, clinical, medical affairs, market access, legal/compliance etc
- Manage marketing budget associated with specific projects/tactics (plan and track expenses)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business, MSc or MBA preferred
- Minimum 6 years' experience in upstream marketing and launch excellence in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry or MBA with 4 years of related experience.
- Experience in the Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes therapy area with medical device and/ or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Experience in capturing the voice of the customer to understand needs and feed into product lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, cross-functional projects from inception to conclusion and track record of leading both development and execution of strategic plans to drive customer acquisition and or HCP utilisation to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent, complex and cross-functional projects required.
Skills / Competencies
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence partners in other functional areas.
- Proven ability to identify/define business questions and issues and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working across functional areas and at varying levels of the organisation.
- Travel can be up to 25% of the time
- Will be required field travel to meet customers and attend project related trade shows or conferences as required.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Insulet is not accepting Employment / Recruitment Agents solicitation. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed Talent Acquisition Authorisation or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration. Hiring Managers and/or other Insulet employees are not authorized to directly engage the services of agencies and any resumes sent directly to hiring managers and/or employees of Insulet (without a current executed Insulet Talent Acquisition Authorisation on file) will be considered complimentary referrals and no fee will be due to the agency by Insulet if these individuals are hired.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job