- Salary: £35,000 - 45,000 - Annum
- Category: Engineering
- Location: West Midlands (County)
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Mechanical Estimator – Building Services
A Mechanical Estimator position has become available with a well-established Building Services Design & Build contractor based in Birmingham.
The company primarily work across the Leisure, Education and Retail sectors.
The role could also be suitable for a Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking to step into an estimating role.
Mechanical Estimator – Responsibilities
* Tender contracts from £250k to £1million
* Consider clients specification and advise accordingly
* Carry out an analysis of quotations to ensure the materials, equipment is compliant with the tender information
* Liaise with the projects team at project hand over and assist with variation pricing through the projects
* Deliver tenders within an agreed timescale
* Attending client meetings and post tender reviews
* Improve and develop client relationships
Mechanical Estimator – Requirements
* A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a Mechanical Estimator position
* Be confident, self-motivated and eager to develop their experience
* Have a National Certificate and Higher National Certificate (or equivalent) in Building Services Engineering (Desirable)
* Have experience working with a contractor undertaking mechanical services projects.
The successful candidate can expect:
* An opportunity to work with a diverse base of existing clients
* Excellent prospects for personal and professional development
* A competitive salary plus benefits
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job