Multi Skilled Engineer
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with strong electrical bias?
* Do you have experience of working in a fast paced, FMCG food manufacturing environment?
We are currently looking for a talented Multi Skilled Engineer with FMCG or manufacturing maintenance experience.
You’ll be part of a business that has a strong brand within consumer foods, being one of the largest suppliers of essential and convenience food products. There’s a well-established team of engineers, and the business has recently invested £10 million in machine and building upgrades - with further investment to follow.
You’ll be responsible for both reactive and preventative maintenance on a range of the latest automated production and packaging machinery on site.
This is a secure company who are experiencing strong sales, even during the pandemic and have remained a stable employer.
Many of the current engineering supervisors and managers have worked their way up within the business, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to grow. This can also be more projects or technical specialist focused.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
* Experience as a Multi Skilled Engineer in the FMCG industry (Food, Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Automation).
* NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
* 17th/18th edition City & Guilds.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment on a 4 on 4 off continental shift pattern
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job