Multi task reception team member
As a reception team member, you are the smile of the hotel.
You actively participate in the life of the reception and contribute to the customers' satisfaction.
Your availability, your sense of contact and your reactivity are the main qualities we are looking for.
You are visible in the lobby, ensuring a personalized and warm welcome to our guests, taking into account and anticipating their needs.
You ensure a quality service in accordance with our standards and procedures.
Your involvement to the permanent satisfaction of our customers is essential.
- Able to work in team and to use own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Confident in taking responsibility and handling objections and/or remarks from the client.
- Good written communication skills and able to speak fluent English.
- Confident using Microsoft software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full calendar year, including bank holidays increasing with length of service up to 33 days.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor's brands and partners.
- Personalized development plan.
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor Hotels.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job