Post: Music Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
London Payscale: MPS 1-6
Whether a Music NQT, at the start of your career or an experienced Music Teacher looking for a new position, within a 'good' school; this is an opportunity open to both.
TeacherActive are working on behalf of a Newham based Academy to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Teacher of Music. The position will commence in September 2020 and is a fixed-term 1-year contract with the possibility of being extended. Hard work and excellence are the core values of the Academy and they have been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The facilities are first class, teaching is fantastic, and the Music Specialism provides an outstanding range of musical opportunities.
What the school are looking for:
* Somebody with a passion for teaching and Music
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with staff, parents and students
* Music related degree (QTS desired)
* Committed to raising aspirations and achievement of all pupils under your care
* Enthusiastic and creative approach to teaching and learning
At TeacherActive professional development is key to our ongoing success so we continually invest in our employees with a wealth of mentoring and progression opportunities. You will be supported by a dedicated consultant. As a member of the TeacherActive team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
* A dedicated consultant to guide you through the interview process
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference
* TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you would like more information about the post or would like to be considered for interview, please email your CV to Nola or or call Nola on
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job