National technical training manager
NATIONAL TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER
Following the relocation of our head office and training centre to Leeds, Yorkshire, we have a vacancy for a new and exciting position within the team.
We are looking for someone with flare and creativity who can train, coach and develop the skills of new starters, existing technicians and franchisee’s.
Do you have the following?
· Proven experience in all aspects of SMART repair
· Managerial or training experience
· The ability to develop other peoples skills in the art of SMART repair via face-to-face, online and video training methods
· The desire to work for an exciting, fast moving and supportive company
In this role, you will support a team of Regional Managers who oversee 80-90 SMART repair technicians nationwide. Your job will be to work closely with the Regional Managers, delivering new starter induction training, upskilling our existing technician team, covering Health & Safety process and work alongside our fleet management team.
Managerial / Training experience is essential for this role.
You must have a proven track record and current high level of skill in the SMART repair and alloy wheel refurbishment industry. A basic understanding and demonstration of PDR repair would also be beneficial.
You must have basic IT skills and be able to learn and operate our smartphone app based systems.
You must be confident in your ability to develop and train the current technician fleet.
We need someone who has the creative flare to take this part of the company to the next level.
You must live within a 45-minute drive of LS12.
You will design, deliver training and provide support to our Regional Managers, mobile SMART repair technicians and fleet management team.
Your main responsibilities as National Technical Training Manager will involve:
· Training new technicians so they are able to meet our repair standards
· Van allocation and organisation of on-board stock
· Supporting technicians with on the job technical issues
· Provide training and on the job systems support to technicians
· Supporting the head office team with technical queries
· Delivering SMART/alloy wheel repair demonstrations to our clients and Motor Dealer groups
What we are looking for in you:
· Someone who aspires to be the best they can in their area of expertise
· A positive and structured approach to your work
· Someone who is able to work on their own initiative, while being part of a wider team
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong planning skills
· Someone who has creative vision
Due to the volume of applicants we are expecting for this position, it is advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for the role with DWV.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job