Are you an experienced Nursery Manager based in Sussex?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a busy, good rated nursery in Burgess Hill, The nursery was rated Good in their last OFSTED for the second inspection running,
As Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the successfull running of all aspects of the nursery. The nursery is easily accessible with on-site parking available and excellent public transport links running close to the nursery. The nursery is set over 2 levels with 8 state of the art play rooms and sensory room.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
* Off-street parking in our private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
* Following education curriculum, delivering standards which
ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all time.
* Liaising with outside 3rd party agencies and stake holders
* Ensuring all staff training and safeguarding is up to date
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
* Previous experience in a similar setting.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage this Good rated nursery in Burgess Hill. This role is only open to full time applicants.
Imogen Jones Recruitment maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates with the clients we are working with. As we work on behalf of Schools and Nurseries any successful candidate will be subject to a strict compliance process that includes the enhanced DBS check and reference checks
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job