This very busy setting in East London near the Tower of London are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to oversee the day to day running of a 100 plus place setting. Great Salary offered c£36k plus Bonuses, c£5k, and fantastic benefits including 26 days annual leave, free childcare, health benefits / discounts just to name a few.
If you think you have the skills required for this position then we would love to hear from you! Please send us your up to date CV and get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you very soon.
- Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Early Years / Childcare or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Experienced in all areas of nursery management i.e. Childcare & Education, staff, finance, health & safety and general and operations management
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative and make sound decisions
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Inspections
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- Have excellent written and verbal English
- Annual Leave 26 plus bank holidays
- Staff Childcare Discount
- Ongoing Training
- Future Career Progression
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job