Part time Administrator / Receptionist (25 - 35 hours)
My client, a well established, customer focused Chartered Accountants based South of Preston, are looking to recruit a self starting, diligent, team player to assist their very busy head office.
Based front of house and reporting to the Practice Manager, the role will predominately involve general and financial administration duties.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
Front of house meeting & greeting and answering the phone
Checks via Companies House
Filing tax returns
Billing and invoicing
Updating social media accounts and website
Any other ad hoc duties set by the Practice Manager and DirectorsHours: Monday - Friday, 25 - 35 flexible hours between 9 - 5
The ideal candidate will have the following;
A background within a similar role, preferably within an accountancy practice
Excellent IT skills
Be front of house presentable
In return, my client offers;
A friendly, family feel working environment
Free, onsite parking
Free tea, coffee and juice
Holiday increase with service· Following full registration with a consultant you will be put forward immediately for suitable roles. While working for Office Angels you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
· By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
· Office Angels Preston cover the following locations: Blackpool North, Blackpool South, Fleetwood, The Fylde Coast, Blackburn, Burnley, Longridge, Chorley, Leyland, Bamber Bridge, Walton Summit and Preston. We also cover sought Preston to Wigan, Skelmesdale, Southport and Liverpool areas
· Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions
· Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
· By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Edit Client Job Description
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job