Part Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Date: 4 days ago
This vacancy was placed on 05/03/2019 by CV Library .
PERMANENT POSITION - 744/3
Part-Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator~ Hedge End
Our client a small but very busy company based in Hedge End is looking to recruit a Part-Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Do you live near Hedge End? Are you looking for a new sales/lead generation role? Maybe you're a sales person looking to recruit to work part time or looking to work less hours than you do now. I have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join a Logistics business based in Hedge End working in a friendly work environment.
Not only will the company support you by offering full training they will also provide a pool car for use during working hours. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy company and help them to identify new business opportunities.
Hours: Part Time: Monday to Friday 9am till 3:00pm.
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 pro rata + up to£3,000 OTE.
Driving Licence: Full driving licence and car Essential (pool car to use in work hours)
Based in Hedge End the Part-Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator role will entail?
• Enhance and develop the company's prospect portfolio with the use of Telesales and appointment making for the New Business Development Manager.
• To structure a rotating week by capturing potential prospects
• To generate a minimum of 5 new prospect appointments per weeks for the Business Development Manager within Hampshire and Dorset.
• Prospect sourcing by way of canvassing and identifying all industrial estates within Hampshire and Dorset, utilising the Company's pool car.
• To coordinate sales administration where required and develop new prospects by use of Telesales.
If you have had telesales or sales experience live close to Hedge End and the Part-Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator role is of interest, the client is offering immediate interviews and start dates for the right candidate.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job