Our client, a global corporate, is looking for a Payroll Co-ordinator to join their team on a 1 year FTC basis, at their EMEA HQ in Egham.
Reporting to the Payroll Officer, the main focus of the role will be to assist in the processing of the organisation’s EMEA payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Specific duties will include:
* Responsibility for processing and managing for EMEA payroll using current system and liaising with other external providers across EMEA.
* Maintaining payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
* Adhering to payroll policies and procedures and compliance with relevant law
* Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies within payroll
* Compliance with all relevant regions legislation within EMEA
The following experience will be required:
* EMEA payroll processing and integration
* Hands on experience with HRIS accounting software
* Experience of working with external authorities such as HMRC to ensure compliance at all times
* Experience calculating SSP, SMP, SAP
* Experience of P11Ds, P60s, 45s and audits
* Experience in calculating bonus and commission payments
* Experience with pensions and auto enrolment
Candidates should have previous payroll experience and be with excellent skills in Excel.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within commuting distance of Egham. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job