TLTP are currently seeking a PE teacher to work in PRU in Croydon with their Key Stage 3 & 4 students on a long term basis.
This PRU caters for
- Pupils that have been fixed term or permanently excluded from school
- Pupils that are at risk of permanent exclusion
- Pupils with an identifiable special need which does not require a statement of Special Educational Need e.g. young mums, pupils that are unable to attend school for medical reasons
- Pupils requiring education other than at school e.g. disaffected pupils
- Pupils who require additional support in school
- Students that have moved in Hillingdon and are without an immediate school place
To be considered for this role, you must have
- Full understanding and knowledge of the UK National Curriculum and be confident in delivering this
- Previous UK experience in the delivery of PE
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective classroom management ideas
- As a secondary PE teacher, you must engage regularly with staff, pupils and manage any student behavior in the classroo
- Ability to motivate, reassure and stimulate students to achieve their full potential
- You must hold a valid DBS and have the right to work in the UK. For anyone who does not have a DBS a new disclosure will be required which we can help with.
- A clean drivers' licence would also be desired.
If you feel that this role is suited to you and you are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job