Pest Control Technician
Rentokil Pest Control
£23,504 (inc. London weighting) + commission approx. OTE £28,000
Company van + Fuel Card (no travel costs!)
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading Pest Control companies?
Are you passionate about providing high quality and professional customer service?
We are the Experts in Pest Control, providing quality, dependable and friendly services to any customer big or small across the UK. Although we don’t provide the most glamorous of services, this is certainly essential for ALL of our customers, and to make sure service happens, we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Pest Control Technician covering the Richmond and surrounding areas.
Every day, as one of our technicians, is different. You will be visiting customers with a wide range of pest control issues, where you’ll be expected to use your problem solving skills to determine the most effective solution. We deal with a varied range of pests ranging from rats to bedbugs, so you need to be prepared to get your hands dirty.
The role also involves a lot of independent working and using your own initiative. Being able to manage your own time is essential. Additional requirements for this role include:
- Full UK driving licence, for more than two years with no more than 6 points
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working outdoors is advantageous
- Target driven
- The ability to work alone and use your own initiative
- Flexible to commit to overtime
You don’t need to be an expert in Pest Control, as full training will be provided in order for you to hit the ground running. All you need is a can do attitude.
Not only are we the market leaders in pest control, we have also been voted Glassdoors Best Place to work in 2020 Employees choice and voted top rates workplace 2019 by Indeed so working at Rentokil would be the perfect way to kickstart and develop your career. There are also some fantastic benefits to working with us, including:
- £23,504 a year competitive salary
- A company van and fuel card
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Sales lead commission
- Industry recognised qualification in customer service (apprentice level)
- We will train you to be an expert in Pest Control
- Rentokil rewards scheme (includes cashback and discount on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Job stability
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply now.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job